The User of this Website understands and agrees:
1) This Website StockMarketSquawk.com is strictly for informational purposes only.
2) The information provided by StockMarketSquawk.com is obtained from sources believed to be reliable but is not guaranteed as to accuracy or completeness.
3) The publishers of StockMarketSquawk.com are not acting as brokers or investment advisers, do not receive fees or commissions for investment advice and they do not provide personal portfolio investment advice or recommendations or any other financial services directed to any particular group or individual, any subscriber or in view of the particular circumstances, any particular person viewing this Website.
4) The information provided in this Website and through our chat forums may include opinions as to buying, selling and holding various stocks, bonds, options, funds and other securities, or may include model portfolio strategies or specific trading strategies of which are all solely for informational or educational purposes and these opinions and/or strategies may also be provided by other users or third party participants via this website, chat forums or broadcast channels. In all cases the user agrees not to hold liable StockMarketSquawk.com, its principals, publishers or employees nor any third party participants or other users for any losses as a result of any information contained in this website, its chat forums or its broadcast channels.
5) The user of this website agrees that before trading, investing, purchasing or engaging in any investment ideas or executions should do so with caution and consider their own risk tolerance level or consider consulting with a broker or investment adviser before doing so. Trading securities and options involves risk. Prior to buying or selling an option, an investor should receive a copy of Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options. Traders and Investors must meet suitability requirements.
6) StockMarketSquawk.com cannot guarantee that any person bought or sold any actual security for the prices listed in the chat forums, on the website, or in the broadcast channels and any prices listed in the chat forums, website or broadcast channels may be delayed prices or date/time referenced prices on the day and time the particular trade idea was published, chat forums were updated or when the website was updated, unless a specific target entry or exit price was reached or published during that day.
7) The prices listed are for reference only. Users may receive different price updates than what has been published, greater or lesser returns than what has been published or conflicting price data points based on market price fluctuations, delays in receiving the data, unforeseen technological failures, poor risk management disciplines or their own trading execution style, skills and experience.
8) Any model portfolios and trade ideas listed in the chat forums, the website, the broadcast channels or any part of our educational events are all considered hypothetical unless otherwise specified and are published for the sole purpose of providing informational, educational or reference material for particular types of trading strategies or the particular model portfolio’s objective, guidelines and trading rules as defined by the principals, publishers and editors of the particular model portfolio.
9) At any time the principals, publishers or employees of StockMarketSquawk.com may hold the same positions, before or after, in any given security or investment instrument highlighted or executed in the chat forums, website or broadcast channels.
10) The user agrees not to re-publish or re-distribute any of the content within these channels for commercial purposes without the expressed written consent of StockMarketSquawk.com
11) PAST PERFORMANCE IS NO GUARANTEE OF FUTURE RESULTS.
All Trading involves risk. Leveraged trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. Be aware and accept this risk before trading. Never trade with money you cannot afford to lose. All forecasting is based on statistics derived from past performance of any trading methodology is no guarantee of future results. No “Safe” trading system has ever been divided and no one can guarantee profits or freedom from loss.
Before you make any investment or trading decisions, you should carefully inform yourself about the opportunities and risk. Apart from the financial aspects, this might also include the fiscal and legal ones. Please particularly note that the past performance of a trading system or trading strategy is not indicative of future results. See also CFTC RULE 4.41
12) U.S. Government Required Disclaimer – Commodity Futures Trading Commission Futures and Options trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the futures and options markets. Don’t trade with money you can’t afford to lose. This is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell futures or options. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this web site. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
13) HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.